• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Proof that Oakley is actually discontinuing Holbrooks?

@alcapon1 wow. That was greatly worded. I honestly couldn't agree with you more on it. I own a pair of slivers I wear when I need yardwork done but also own the SGH matte clear with ruby and basically any special edition Holbrook and you wouldn't catch me dead doing anything that could damage them. They are works of art to me. It's a classic design done so many ways that always make me go wow. Even the newer stuff like the woodgrain and Rio holbrook make me love that style even more.

@alcapon1 wow. That was greatly worded. I honestly couldn't agree with you more on it. I own a pair of slivers I wear when I need yardwork done but also own the SGH matte clear with ruby and basically any special edition Holbrook and you wouldn't catch me dead doing anything that could damage them. They are works of art to me. It's a classic design done so many ways that always make me go wow. Even the newer stuff like the woodgrain and Rio holbrook make me love that style even more.

Yeah, the Rio Holbrook is really killer. Still so many possibilities. I would like to see some more fades, or how about a Carbon version. Finally a Prizm Deep h2o. Torch lenses...the list goes on.

Yeah, the Rio Holbrook is really killer. Still so many possibilities. I would like to see some more fades, or how about a Carbon version. Finally a Prizm Deep h2o. Torch lenses...the list goes on.
Any Prizm combination really (minus deep water and the daily). They made a G30 pair so why not Prizm Golf lenses? I would love to see some type of fades. The options are really endless.

Good thread. A lot of these predictions came true. Minus of course the discontinuation. I'm sitting at just over 100 Holbrooks and about 40 slivers (the square O version). I missed this tread and it was a good read. Well most of it.

All the prizms are wicked for brooks. I've collected all that's available minus the new sapph and tungsten. Those are both on the radar. The black prizm polars are great but field is my favorite

What makes the Sunglasses Hut Matte clear Red iridium Holbrooks better than a pair I can custom create on the website? Any difference?

I'm planning to buy a pair and doing some research. I've owned a pair of Holbrooks, found an original pair of Frogskins at a yard sale for $5 a few years ago in mint condition. Always lived Oakleys and my wife bought me a pair of Slivers for Valentines Day, to replace my aging Chainlinks. They're going back for some Holbrooks.

Back