1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dardonardo

Dardonardo Oakley Enthusiast

Hi everyone, I once more ask for your wisdom.

I have this pair of Romeo 2 which I love but I do not think I will be able to get Oakley lenses for.

That sucks because I do not enjoy wearing them as much as I want due to scratches on the lenses.

Now, I am not much of a collector, I like wearing my oakleys so I was thinking that maybe somebody would be interested in trading the Romeos for a pair of Xsquared.

Should I put the Romeos plus money on my side? Can I ask for Xsquared plus money on their side or just a trade with no money involved?

I do not really need the box or coin of the Xsquared...

Thanks!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Well I would try an even trade first, they both jump prices on eBay, so if some one is willing to trade it would be a fair trade.

Dardonardo likes this.
  3. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Distributing cash on either side depends on the the people involved. Quality also determines if cash will be needed in a trade. I think you should make a WTT thread and state that you are willing to add cash if necessary and ask that the the person with the XS add cash as necessary.

Dardonardo likes this.
  4. Dardonardo

Dardonardo Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks! I have already posted it. In the post I welcome anybody to tell me if they think the trade is fair or not. I have pictures for them to see the state of the Romeos.