1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Nicola

Nicola Oakley Beginner

Hi people :smile: Its my first post and before I post my first question,I just want to say hi to all oakley lovers and enthusiasts that are and come here before me.And I must say its great that some forum like this exist.
    And now my first question...

Im just about to order a pair of Polished White/Jade Iridium Crankcases but Im a bit skeptic about lens,since I never tried those lenses before.Been on oakley lens simulation page,but there is no simulation.So Im asking if you can describe me what are the colors from the inside of the lens,or better yet compare it to the ice iridium,couse those are my favorite ones.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

From what I remember it's very similar to Emerald.

3. Nicola

Nicola Oakley Beginner

I know,but A bit more pleasant,from the outside.The thing is,I do not like the purplish color on emeralds inside,thats why Im skeptic about these.

4. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I recall my emerald set being neutral/gray based, not having any sort of purple tint to it. G26 on the other hand, is VERY purple to look through.

5. HDOakley

HDOakley Oakley Enthusiast

sell or trade the lenses and get something else?

6. Batwolf

I think Jade/Emerald both look the same from the inside. G26 doesn't, though.

7. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Right Nicola says he didn't like the purple tint looking through Emerald though. I thought maybe he had a very green G26 since I know that gives you a purple view. VR without the R, as it were.

8. Nicola

Nicola Oakley Beginner

From what Ive heard they cannot be used for driving,couse they block certain colors.

9. Batwolf

G26 is the only one that alledgely does out of all of these but as someone that owns a set, I've never had any problems.

10. Nicola

Nicola Oakley Beginner

Yes,it could be... :confused: And just to be clear,and not to make any confusion,emerald is fine for me,but not for "long tracks",couse I get board from wearing it for longer periods of time,couse of the "purplish"
    than I switch it to ices :biggrin: