• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real FERRARI Carbon Blades?

Screenshot_20161122-111705.png

Such complete crap. I'm holding out a few more weeks and then if I don't have them I will be blasting that company on the internet any chance I get. Run-around

Such complete crap. I'm holding out a few more weeks and then if I don't have them I will be blasting that company on the internet any chance I get. Run-around
They have stated this will not sell them at that price and will be refunding the orders.

Once you get your money back blast away.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

They will not honor any of the orders. They finally admitted to making a "mistake" when listing. I told them that they gave me several different excuses and changed the ETA on me 4 times. They tried blaming the Luxottica rep. So....I told them I will be contacting Lux and Oakley. I will also set fire to their name on all social media outlets. They said the owner wants to talk to me tomorrow to try and work something out.

If you placed an order with them and if they are willing to work something out.....send me your email and order number. I know a few other people who placed orders and got a run around...so I am going to provide them with a list of emails/order numbers that they should make good on. So send me your info and I will try my best to see what can done for you....

I wonder if they are being truthful regarding delays from Luxottica.

As both the Canadian and American Oakley sites show the Ferrari Carbon blades as in stock.

Edit: Also in stock on Oakley Italy...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

No....they are not. See what the rep wrote.....she said they made an error in the listing of the price and can not sell it at that price.

However, I'm going to try and see if they will honor some of the orders. So if you want, send me your info so I can add it to the list. I have 5 orders so far that I am asking them to honor. It's worth a shot....