• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rise And Fall Of Oakley Frogskins

Favourite pairs antifreeze and stpl. I don't think I've ever been disappointed by a pair of sunglasses lol. They're just sunglasses. Overall I don't think frogskins are a great design. For a real classy pair of sunnies it's gotta be Ray Ban wayfarer Max b&l lenses...

I've honestly never put a pair of Ray Bans on my face that I liked. I'd have to go Costa Del Mar before I went Ray Ban. But all of em fall short to Oakley IMO. Oakley's got some sick classy pairs, especially the new blender. And they also have several other Suit and Tie kinda pairs that look great. But like I said, IMO....and we all know how Opinions work.

Ray bans are way too heavy. I have a pair of the wayfarers and they are on my junky sunglasses rack, not allowed in the display case.

Ray bans are way too heavy. I have a pair of the wayfarers and they are on my junky sunglasses rack, not allowed in the display case.

True, but I like the fact they way a ton. They ooze quality with metal hinges and all that jazz. I don't rock new Ray Bans only the US made frames with Bausch and Lomb lenses. Oakley seem to aim their product at a more sporting type of person, where weight is an issue. It's all down to taste and what suits you. I have a relatively big nose and a narrow head so the open part of the bridge makes my face look out of proportion. People laugh when you say "I spent £90 on these plastic Frogskins". For what they are they are seriously overpriced. What suit and tie pairs have O got?

dude i don't hunt posts like Oakleys :eek:)
congrats to your 100th post

this is the way your new titel comes up:
Oakley Beginner 0
Oakley Enthusiast 25
Oakley Collector 125
Oakley Expert 250
I Should Work at Oakley... 1000
I am Jim Jannard... 10000

so now i know what you're aiming for. ha!