• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Robotic Storefront now on oakley.com

what is it about them anyway? oakley seem to be able to put a serial number on anything and cause a frenzy - they could probably serialise a turd and cause the same effect....

With all the wheeling and dealing and coming up for sale on Oakley.Com, it sure seems like there are more than 500 out there.

Most wise thing is to keep my mouth shut but seeing all this i feel the need to comment.
Even if i liked those holiday releases (Bunkers,Carabiners,Robotic etc)which i dont , i hate what is taking place every year this time.
Who gets first,which stores have which,sold out by scalpers,ebay listings at triple prices,threads being locked, members calling names to others
Damn X-mas is coming and they are just metal s h i t with some numbers.Enjoy the passion brothers

It's not called scalping if your selling to a friend at a massive mark-up or if you refer to them as O'brother/buddy first , next you'll be complaining about people who bought high end items with 30-50% then list it in a 'For Sale' thread at a couple of $$ short of store price ! Thankfully we haven't seen any of that on this forum .

my codes wouldnt work on oakley.com and any holiday item, but it did if I had regular stuff in cart

I didn't even try my 30% code. didn't work with any numbered items in the past and just assumed it was status quo. Anyone get the 30 to work on the store front?

Back