1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. gs300

gs300 Oakley Collector

I sure I will get laughed at but I need a Romeo 1 lower gaskets/seal. Anybody have any or know where I can get them? Taking my Romeos apart and they are in pieces on 1 side. Damn people not taking care of the damn things. HELP a Bro out

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

usually the lowers don't fail like that in the way the uppers do; but yeah....good luck getting anyone to give any up. Can't hurt to ask, you never know.

3. gs300

gs300 Oakley Collector

Guess it won't hurt to display them without the gaskets in the lowers. Damn just pi$$e$ me off damn idiots not taking care of things!!

4. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

For the low low price of $225 you can get both sets, nose bombs, size 50 temple shocks and earstems......on ePrey.......

5. gs300

gs300 Oakley Collector

gonna call my buddy at machine shop and see if he can make me some gaskets/seals. I know they make lots of hand made gaskets and seals I'm sure he can do it. If anybody can this dude can. Wish me luck

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

that could be the way to go.. if he can machine them for cheap. damn pain finding them these days..

7. gs300

gs300 Oakley Collector

Well talked with my guy and he said I would have to spend Thousands to get this started. He can make a generic version. Errr back to drawing board

8. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

ROFL. I was going to post something almost exactly like that...but I wasn't certain he would appreciate the humor.

9. Dyeraudio

What does HQ's Service Dept. provide when they service the Romeo 1? Or don't they bother with the gaskets?

10. Dyeraudio

Nah...I wasn't trying to be a smart a$$.....just stating that its outrageous what some parts go for.....usually more than the glasses themselves.....