• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Lower Gasket/seal

gs300

Oakley Expert
Elizabethtown, Ky
I sure I will get laughed at but I need a Romeo 1 lower gaskets/seal. Anybody have any or know where I can get them? Taking my Romeos apart and they are in pieces on 1 side. Damn people not taking care of the damn things. HELP a Bro out

For the low low price of $225 you can get both sets, nose bombs, size 50 temple shocks and earstems......on ePrey.......

gonna call my buddy at machine shop and see if he can make me some gaskets/seals. I know they make lots of hand made gaskets and seals I'm sure he can do it. If anybody can this dude can. Wish me luck

Well talked with my guy and he said I would have to spend Thousands to get this started. He can make a generic version. Errr back to drawing board

What does HQ's Service Dept. provide when they service the Romeo 1? Or don't they bother with the gaskets?

ROFL. I was going to post something almost exactly like that...but I wasn't certain he would appreciate the humor.
Nah...I wasn't trying to be a smart a$$.....just stating that its outrageous what some parts go for.....usually more than the glasses themselves.....

Latest Posts

Back