• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1

That “0”is a strange one. As far as i know all hand written serial matched with the glasses starts with a number other than “0”

Jordans which have thesame box “0000” serial does.

I am guessing that’s a second gen and one has an extra old school box and just wrote the serial, only my assumption though.
Yeah bud, looking like a Jordan box with 2nd gen R1. I had a feeling it wasn't right as the 0 wouldn't be there. Ah well, the box will sell easy and the R1 are almost new. Lenses are pristine.

Yeah bud, looking like a Jordan box with 2nd gen R1. I had a feeling it wasn't right as the 0 wouldn't be there. Ah well, the box will sell easy and the R1 are almost new. Lenses are pristine.

That’s why I don’t like em hand written serial really. Printed serials are always legit and cannot be duplicated. Still an awesome piece sir congratulations.

Got them for a decent price so, selling the R1 as I have a new matching pair in the collection. The lenses on the Bone plasma are stunning. Never had a pair before as they are usually have black spots all over them.

IMG_7896.jpg

Wish they had the box and matching. But, nice to have a new one. Only prob is an iridium spot on the right lens but it is very hard to see.

Got them for a decent price so, selling the R1 as I have a new matching pair in the collection. The lenses on the Bone plasma are stunning. Never had a pair before as they are usually have black spots all over them.

View attachment 559834

Old school fire is awesome. I don’t have the fire bone, but i have the matched bone emeralds. Finish is awesome, but very fragile they tend to chip out quite easily.