• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RoTors...

@Dyeraudio came up with a great idea and maybe we should support it. Seeing that we all have been affected by his sudden loss we should make August 28th the day for @RoTors where we will wear Romeo 1's on his behalf. Any suggestions or input would be appreciated.

Sent from my X Metal iPhone
I don't oppose it, but not everyone would be able to participate...

Some don't have XMetals and the ones that do, may not have R1's...

@Dyeraudio came up with a great idea and maybe we should support it. Seeing that we all have been affected by his sudden loss we should make August 28th the day for @RoTors where we will wear Romeo 1's on his behalf. Any suggestions or input would be appreciated.

Great idea! And not just R1s but R2s as well... He was actually the reason why I got an R2 in the first place. Ross loves his R2s and rocks them out well! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea.
For some reason, I feel we should do it this year for him as well.
How about tomorrow, Friday as a sign of tribute?

Back