• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rumor: New X-Metal

Will you acquire the new release if it exists?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That wiki can be an inaccurate source of info. I do not doubt what mag can do. Lol that is funny. On a college level, they won't let students use wiki as a reference :(
Not true! I've used it on a few papers. I don't really write that many papers tho. Mostly we have to use published papers

Regarding new X-Metals, my biggest fear would be that people who don't know any better would associate the new, inferior product with the originals, reducing their perceived value. Of course, that might be a good thing for those who want to acquire original X-Metals at a more affordable price, but when I go out in John Q Public with Juliets sittin on my face, they should command the proper respect...

New X-Metals probably ain't gonna happen anyway, moot point.

I totally agree with you. Many people don't even know X-Metals are made of Titanium alloy or how much effort they put to build every single pair of those :(

no x-metal new release. there will be a carbon fiber release that is supposed to capture the x-metal fan base. :( i think the fact that HQ is no longer doing refurbs on the x metals will leave a pretty bad taste with that clientele and may cause them not to buy this new release due to lack of customer service. just what i think may happen. after seeing pictures of these i was not impressed at all......maybe seeing them in person will WOW me

i would love to post them....somebody is leaking pics of new releases and someone at corporate is getting PISSED!!! so im not gonna be that guy bahahah sorry bud.....but in your head think of a maui jim half frame knock off .... lets just hope in person these have a more oakley look and feel :)

i would love to post them....somebody is leaking pics of new releases and someone at corporate is getting PISSED!!! so im not gonna be that guy bahahah sorry bud.....but in your head think of a maui jim half frame knock off .... lets just hope in person these have a more oakley look and feel :)

Looks like the same design as the new carbon blades??

Last edited:
it is the carbon blades. lol well at least i think thats the name of them. the new release thats going to have a ferrari edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back