• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rumor: New X-Metal

Will you acquire the new release if it exists?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are very welcome; and it was good to meet you! Glad to be able to let someone with more knowledge examine them for the community.

One thing I've seen pop up a few times is the thought that there would be "leakage" near the bridge due its unusual look and design. The coverage there, top and center, is excellent. There IS a gap from the outer, upper edge of your eyes down around to the lower outer corner meeting up with your cheekbone. At least on my fiz, which does curve away somewhat rapidly. Frames don't block your peripheral vision, and tend to not draw too much attention to themselves. (I'm on old school guy- my reference is the M Frame as they provide maximum coverage with minimum obstruction- put 'em on and they vanish while protecting essentially your entire field of vision. Versus say a Gas Can where your peripheral vision is blocked).

Last edited:
Here are a few pics....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418507663.498707.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418507672.749116.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418507688.817572.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418507699.604297.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418507710.215212.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418507720.703209.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418507754.953685.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418507763.452562.jpg

Are those tungsten lenses? I'd prefer BIP in a TiO2-esque colorway.

(I'm on old school guy- my reference is the M Frame as they provide maximum coverage with minimum obstruction- put 'em on and they vanish while protecting essentially your entire field of vision. Versus say a Gas Can where your peripheral vision is blocked).
Good man!

you know you can make that aluminum look just like X metal,just a light sandblast and flat clearcoat.

If it is the same combo that's coming out soon, it is Tungsten Polarized.

And it will be made of diecast aluminum and O Matter (not NanOmatter).

People whit round faces will look more round.
This does not look like Inventions wrapped in art. to me.
I miss you Jim Jannard I better keep my original x-metals
I was doing my homework reading in English and foun this
J.J Leaves Red..!

My Final Post....

Thread: My Final Post....
So uninspiring.....

Are you saying you're uninspired by Jim's "my final post" or the new Madman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back