• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Senna

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
If you're an F1 fan you've probably seen this already, but if you subscribe to netflix and like documentaries or movies about racing, Senna is a must for your cue.

I LOVED IT! He was before my time but I knew his story. I had chills throughout the entire documentary. My roommate who could care less about any racing watched it with me and he was drawn into it also. A must watch for anyone.

Recently watched 'SENNA' and yes the praise it got is very, very well deserved. I found out things about SENNA I didn't know before, like winning his first ever Brazilian GP with no other gear's. Such a absolute legend. We'll never know what more he could have achieved in his life. I hated Williams...I wish he could have stayed at McLaren. :/ His crash at Monaco after being told to slow down your to far ahead, that moment is SENNA, he knew only 1 thing that was to go fast. The man was bigger than F1 :( I miss him more now.

It was painful seeing him go to Williams in 1994...what a painful season.

sure as hell not where it is now! they've gone overboard with these safety regulations.

Also, Schumi would be pissing his pants at how Senna pawned him...

I loved his farewell wishes to Prost during the Imola GP...so eerie.

sure as hell not where it is now! they've gone overboard with these safety regulations.

Also, Schumi would be pissing his pants at how Senna pawned him...

I loved his farewell wishes to Prost during the Imola GP...so eerie.

yeah Schum's domination in those years would have been so much more interesting if we had senna... then it'd be the clash of the titans! although i have a feeling senna would have come out on top, everytime (unless he took himself out.. classic). not saying schum is lousy, hes a great driver too.. but senna was really born to push that machine to the limit..

If Mika hadn't retired during Schumi's peak, Senna's passing in earlier in 1994, Ferrari not taking Schumi, oh how the history books would have changed. I know a lot of fans would agree Schumi had nothing on Senna, and half his accomplishments were more luck than anything...1994's Benetton with 'maybe TC'...
A lot of if's in F1 but I wish Senna didn't end up in a Williams of all teams..they were gutted from the previous seasons having been stripped of all their driver aides...

We saw it at the movies when it came out and I had chills watching it. He is such a legend and I was really emotional watching it. Tragic end to a career. Fantastic footage etc.