• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shadow Lawn Creepers X Oakley Frogskins Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys pay for for the prototypes or to pre-order the final copy (1-666)? There is not much info on SLC, I'm going to wait to see what happens with everyone first before I send money.

i'll give them by the end of the wk for a reply. fingers crossed i'll get one soon. =)

waddya buy jono? prototype? :)

If it makes you all feel any better, a friend in Va Bch vouched that they are a legit group, and he said we shouldn't have any problems. Fingers crossed.

yup paid for a prototype. thought i was getting a steal, 200 bucks for a prototype frog! til i found out, that they had 48 made, and have dozens to spare. damn. haha! but still, great for the collectors here to get a few. but be warned: what i was told that these prototypes MAY be released next summer as a proper collab pair with Oakley. so may not be prototypes for long. but it's a big MAY..

p/s: this was told to me after i paid for them of coz. ha!

Did you guys pay for for the prototypes or to pre-order the final copy (1-666)? There is not much info on SLC, I'm going to wait to see what happens with everyone first before I send money.

all in the hands of faith. i paid for the prototypes. can't go thru life thinking everything is a bad deal..that's just me. =) innocent until proven guilty kinda concept. but no worries, will update everyone when i have any news. =)

yup paid for a prototype. thought i was getting a steal, 200 bucks for a prototype frog! til i found out, that they had 48 made, and have dozens to spare. damn. haha! but still, great for the collectors here to get a few. but be warned: what i was told that these prototypes MAY be released next summer as a proper collab pair with Oakley. so may not be prototypes for long. but it's a big MAY..

p/s: this was told to me after i paid for them of coz. ha!

I still think 200 for a prototype limited to 48 is a steal, although when I hear "prototype" I think of 3-4 pairs. If they DO release these as a proper collab in the future, hopefully there is some type of change to make these more rare.

So if this does turn out to be a sham, glad paypal will cover buyers! I've been in the action figure community awhile and been screwed many times. Paypal has always had my back as a buyer...

I still think 200 for a prototype limited to 48 is a steal, although when I hear "prototype" I think of 3-4 pairs. If they DO release these as a proper collab in the future, hopefully there is some type of change to make these more rare.

So if this does turn out to be a sham, glad paypal will cover buyers! I've been in the action figure community awhile and been screwed many times. Paypal has always had my back as a buyer...

i have faith in paypal protection as well! but fingers crossed like i said. that they actually come thru. soon. =)

Yeah I'm sure they are legit guys, they are probably extremely busy with the big product drop party tomorrow night. Plus PayPal like you say will cover you if need be.
Can't decide whether I should get a set of prototypes or the actual ones. Decisions decisions lol.

Just so I'm clear, the prototypes come with polarized grey lenses and a pink microbag, the 666 release will have ruby or fire lenses and a custom microbag?

Yeah I'm sure they are legit guys, they are probably extremely busy with the big product drop party tomorrow night. Plus PayPal like you say will cover you if need be.
Can't decide whether I should get a set of prototypes or the actual ones. Decisions decisions lol.

Better not sleep on those prototypes, last time I heard there weren't that many available!

Just heard back from Charlie Restless, he is saying the first batch of orders should ship out friday and the second batch should ship out on Monday. Fingers crossed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back