• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some Monster Dogs I Hydro Dipped

discodave

Go Navy!
Just got into hydro dipping and these were my first pair if oakley's that I attempted. Went with the Navy digital camo pattern. Turned out great!

3eje7a8e.jpg

arady6ap.jpg

ame5edu2.jpg

can you get them wet without the hydro dip getting soft or running? I would think if you got the lens cleaner on any part of the hydro dip it would start to run from the chemical? I've hydro dipped a couple deer skulls but never got them wet after I was done. I have also cleaned off hydro dip with a chemical cleaner.

can you get them wet without the hydro dip getting soft or running? I would think if you got the lens cleaner on any part of the hydro dip it would start to run from the chemical? I've hydro dipped a couple deer skulls but never got them wet after I was done. I have also cleaned off hydro dip with a chemical cleaner.

I put a few coats of clear coat over the top of the film so it should be fine. I do know that if you don't clear coat it's a lot more susceptible to being ruined by chemicals.

Back