• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Special Thanks from Bob & I

Congratulations @hondazcrxsi!

Great job @Zax!!!

My spike bob is missing the stand.

Did you do the base as well @Zax?

Also, my "chin" part is missing. I don't suppose there's any way that that can be 3D printed in the same colour?

I had the base and original rod so there wasn’t a need for him to print a base but I’m sure he can do it!

Congratulations @hondazcrxsi!

Great job @Zax!!!

My spike bob is missing the stand.

Did you do the base as well @Zax?

Also, my "chin" part is missing. I don't suppose there's any way that that can be 3D printed in the same colour?

He saved the rod diagram so if you want him to make one for you now is the time to do it. All he would need to do is create the base which I’m guessing would be easier than making the rod.

Sweet, do you not have the stand for it or are you just choosing not to use it? By the way, where did you get that mini case on the bottom shelf? That’s hella cool

I have the stand and base, I just don’t use it.

The case was actually 1 of 6 made, I got it from a rep, from what he said, they use to carry into stores to give shop owners a visual of what the display case would look like if they would sell Oakleys in there store. I added the shelves and keep all my unopened and factory sealed keychains in

E7CA790C-9236-402E-B5B8-C87E1596B5F0.jpeg

I have the stand and base, I just don’t use it.

The case was actually 1 of 6 made, I got it from a rep, from what he said, they use to carry into stores to give shop owners a visual of what the display case would look like if they would sell Oakleys in there store. I added the shelves and keep all my unopened and factory sealed keychains in

View attachment 517409

Does it take the same key as the tower? I want one lol. Let me know if you ever want to sell it

Back