1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

This is a Supercut Trailer for the Force Awakens.
    Really Good!!!

3. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Interesting - I wonder if it came from the studio as a "supercut" or if somebody just took the official trailer and spliced in extra scenes from the earlier teasers?

Brettc10 and OakleyFrankFMJ like this.
  4. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

This will be my one stop before I see the movie. I won't watch the trailer, I won't be in any threads. I want my surprise level at 100% of what it is now, having seen some teasers.

Star Wars Discussion - NotListening.jpg

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Kronin oh great font of useless knowledge. I'm curious ...... What exactly is a "supercuts" trailer?

I don't get out much. :rofl:

kronin323 and Duke Nivram like this.
  6. kronin323

Isn't supercuts where you go to get your hair cut by amateurs?

Seriously, I'd never heard of it before this post, hence my wondering if it was an "aftermarket job"...

TexxxZ and OakleyFrankFMJ like this.
  7. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I've never been to one of those places. :rofl:

8. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

The guys name is at the end of the trailer. Not sure if he is at Disney or not.

A super cut trailer is a mash up of other trailers to create one longer trailer. Hence "Super Trailer"

OakleyFrankFMJ and kronin323 like this.
  9. kronin323

BTW I had posted in that "other" Star Wars thread about prepping The Kid to want to watch this movie, but got off the rails a little bit when she got scared of that scene halfway through TESB and didn't want to finish it...

Well, we're totally back on track. I didn't bring it up again but she kept wanting me to tell them as her nighttime "once upon a time" stories. Then on Sunday we watched the rest of TESB and all of ROTJ...

She talked frequently through the movies, announcing who she "is" ("I'm Chewbacca..." "Okay now I'm Princess Leia...") and telling me what happens next, even though she hadn't seen it before; apparently she was paying attention to my stories...

But the funniest quote? A scene in TESB where Leia gives Han a quick kiss on the cheek, she exclaims...

"She just gave him germs!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's almost to the point of "be careful what you wish for"... She still wants to hear a Star Wars story every night; I'm starting to get sick of repeating them... :headbang:

10. kronin323

I guess that's more catchy than "Longer Trailer"... :D

OakleyFrankFMJ and Brettc10 like this.