• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TdF 2013

I think that is the most logical explanation
I concur!

Back to the American's. TJ and Talansky have looked better and better every stage. These two have a bright future for sure in the Tour.

I was really hoping TJ could pull out the W yesterday. It was a very impressive ride. I think his bike malfunction, and his chase to get back up to the leaders may have used up that little extra bit of energy that he would have needed to get the stage win.

I was really hoping TJ could pull out the W yesterday. It was a very impressive ride. I think his bike malfunction, and his chase to get back up to the leaders may have used up that little extra bit of energy that he would have needed to get the stage win.

and a second trip up the hill

it was an exciting day and glad there was only a little mishap on the downhill

Bummed that Jensie was in 3rd or 4th for a long time on the hill down hill and back up and got no tv coverage

and a second trip up the hill

it was an exciting day and glad there was only a little mishap on the downhill

Bummed that Jensie was in 3rd or 4th for a long time on the hill down hill and back up and got no tv coverage
All of this. I'm sure we all were pulling for TJ, but man, two times up the Huez is nuts. I am still very impressed by him.

Yeah why no love for Shut Up Legs? Jens is one of my (and everyone) favorite riders. More tv time for Jens!

(Don't worry, no spoilers)

Wow what an exciting last day! I can't wait for you guys to watch it and message back with what you think!

These past 3 days have all been great days of racing. I was happy to get up and watch today's stage live. I'll wait til tom to post about it as I'm sure some of you are catching the live replay right now. I have it on in the background.

I think the night finish in Paris should be pretty cool to see tom. I think the live telecast starts at 12pm here so I'm getting up early to do a ride then watch the the last stage once I finish.

These past 3 days have all been great days of racing. I was happy to get up and watch today's stage live. I'll wait til tom to post about it as I'm sure some of you are catching the live replay right now. I have it on in the background.

I think the night finish in Paris should be pretty cool to see tom. I think the live telecast starts at 12pm here so I'm getting up early to do a ride then watch the the last stage once I finish.
Yeah we'll see about the evening finish. I like the idea, something a little different. The tour organizers did a great job this year setting the big 100 year anniversary up. I loved the Corsica start, and all the mountains were fun. Loved the mountain TT, and the evening finish of stage 21 is a neat idea.

And (for me personally) I love that Contador didn't finish on the podium! Not a big fab of that guy if you couldn't tell.

Back