1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. slvrdragn69

slvrdragn69 Oakley Enthusiast

So I ordered this into my store about a month ago when I stumbled across the part number and it finally came. All my excitement for it is well worth it in my opinion. So here is a couple pics of it to give you guys an idea as to what is coming. If you all would like more feel free to ask and I will make it happen as soon as I have the availability.

Up close of the lens signature. Hard to make out but it is his full sig and the number 51 at the end of it. It is a slate lens and vented to boot.

The New Ichiro Radar... - img0269qf.jpg

The full view and the box and bag sitting under it.

The New Ichiro Radar... - img0271mn.jpg

Hope this helps you guys!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Those are sexy as hell. Are you taking reservations or anything? I'd love to own a pair of those.

3. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Sweet! Those are some sick glasses!!

4. slvrdragn69

I have them sitting in front of me now. I am not 100% sure what is going to happen with these. They may already be sold to a customer but I don't see why I can't try to get a few more of them. You have all my email info already so hit me up and I will try and see what I can do for ya bro. The retail on them is $200 so you know.

5. slvrdragn69

That is almost my exact words when I opened the box... I literally fell in love. Just gotta figure out if I can get more and if these are sold yet!

6. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Whats the SKU for those?

7. slvrdragn69

Sent a pm for ya

8. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

@slvrdragn69
    did they make this time just one colorway? the last came in home and away colors . . . .
    if you could get more from these sweeties, please let me know! i´m very interested in that Ichiro radars!
    send me please the SKU.

9. djvida

djvida Oakley Beginner

10. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

The boards are being spammed by this guy. 10 posts, all saying to buy from JGF. We all know about JGF dude, if you want to advertise on here pay the administrator for some banner advertising, be classy about it, don't just spam threads.