• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The New Ichiro Radar...

slvrdragn69

I should Work at Oakley
New Jersey
So I ordered this into my store about a month ago when I stumbled across the part number and it finally came. All my excitement for it is well worth it in my opinion. So here is a couple pics of it to give you guys an idea as to what is coming. If you all would like more feel free to ask and I will make it happen as soon as I have the availability.

Up close of the lens signature. Hard to make out but it is his full sig and the number 51 at the end of it. It is a slate lens and vented to boot.

img0269qf.jpg

The full view and the box and bag sitting under it.

img0271mn.jpg

Hope this helps you guys!

I have them sitting in front of me now. I am not 100% sure what is going to happen with these. They may already be sold to a customer but I don't see why I can't try to get a few more of them. You have all my email info already so hit me up and I will try and see what I can do for ya bro. The retail on them is $200 so you know.

@slvrdragn69
did they make this time just one colorway? the last came in home and away colors . . . .
if you could get more from these sweeties, please let me know! i´m very interested in that Ichiro radars!
send me please the SKU.

I just got my new pair of Ichiro radars 24-292 at Japan Goods Finder
Products — Japan Goods Finder
I hope this helps

The boards are being spammed by this guy. 10 posts, all saying to buy from JGF. We all know about JGF dude, if you want to advertise on here pay the administrator for some banner advertising, be classy about it, don't just spam threads.

Back