• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

Just received this TwoFace a few days ago... And I'm already tempted by a few other colors of the same frame (matte navy/chrome iridium polarized, and the fall out matte black tortoise/ruby iridium) so if this does or does not suit me, let me know!

9763B652-F935-4C83-A4E5-1718C73CF204_zpskf4eplvm.jpg

AA68F6AB-CA5E-4741-BAFB-6B26600CD37E_zpseoq4f4b5.jpg

29D8A90C-D2CE-4873-87F4-378638E3D267_zpsaubn7hzo.jpg
Yep

So my first venture into the MD line. I was on the fence if I liked them, but I think I'm just not a fan of the vr28 polar (it really needs that black iridium coating!). What is everyone's opinion? TIA!

image.jpg
image.jpg

So my first venture into the MD line. I was on the fence if I liked them, but I think I'm just not a fan of the vr28 polar (it really needs that black iridium coating!). What is everyone's opinion? TIA!

View attachment 104789 View attachment 104790
They seem like they are a little bit big but how can ya say no to the dog? I'm going with yes.

View attachment 104789 View attachment 104790

i think they look good, perhaps a little big, but its a big frame... In fact i hope everyone agrees and you feel obliged to buy all the lovely md combinations!

Thank you all! I love the enabling, I think I am going to keep them and as some have suggested probably get a few more. I was also thinking they may be a bit big, but all my frames are smaller so I didn't know if it was just my personal preference. Yes's from you guys is all I need in the the end haha! Thank you!

Latest Posts

Back