• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

No miserable dude in the background. I'm not interested.
haha...i was afraid of that
Oh OK.
You suit the Fives better than the Gascan IMHO.
thanks for the honest feedback. i'm going to go with the smaller gascans, and hopefully they will look a little better. also, the fives squared kinda resemble all the other oakley frames i currently have. the gascans will be something a little different.

tried on some gascans at sunglass hut today. dont have any shots of looking head on, but they were a little wide for my liking. so i think i'm gonna try the gascan s. but what do you guys think? color is weird on both due to fluorescent lights inside and sunshine coming in through the windows.

CameraZOOM-20120218160044273.jpg

2012-02-18_15-13-39_711.jpg

i think i like the gascans better than the fives squared
Neither suit you, I think it's because there is possibly something (OR ONE) missing from the photo..............................:tongue:..............i'd still say 5 squared though. Nip back & see if you buddy has a pair of Gas Can for you to try & let him decide for you :laugh:

It's all up to you I guess and I understand that you might want a frame that's different to what you have but hands down the Five's were perfect for you, so it depends if you want something that really suits you or you just want something different.

Generally my rule of thumb for any clothes and accessories is does it fit properly. As Sir Paul Smith, a man of impeccable style says, it doesn't matter if it's a £5 t-shirt or a £50 t-shirt, if it fits you right then that is all that matters. If it doesn't fit don't wear it. The Fives fit you right, the Gascans not so much.

thanks alot for all the honest feedback guys. it sounds like i'm going to have to pick up the fives squared in the near future too. lol.

Back