• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

Hi everyone. I just joined the forum today although I've been a casual observer for awhile.
Currently I own a pair of Half Jackets and Fives Squared, both with polarized lenses. I'm looking for a new pair with a different look and found a pair of Holbrooks that I really like. I'm just not sure if they're too big for me and would appreciate the forums advice.
Excuse my rough appearance. I'm retired and didn't feel like shaving to go try on sunglasses.

2DA92BAE-78AF-4336-A39D-75A956C6B871_zpsqkojv7lz.jpg

91C6D2AA-021D-4A36-8FC1-08D758370DD0_zpsdxsuo4ne.jpg

Hi everyone. I just joined the forum today although I've been a casual observer for awhile.
Currently I own a pair of Half Jackets and Fives Squared, both with polarized lenses. I'm looking for a new pair with a different look and found a pair of Holbrooks that I really like. I'm just not sure if they're too big for me and would appreciate the forums advice.
Excuse my rough appearance. I'm retired and didn't feel like shaving to go try on sunglasses.

They are a tad big, but not bad. I'll say yes

They actually don't look that big in person but do look bigger in the photo.
Sorry for being dense today but are you saying that I can get by with them or they're too big?

a bit big

I'm wondering if its the colorway of those Holbrooks that make them look even bigger. Did you try on a solid color? I say you can pull them off but they are a bit big. The main thing is; are they comfortable? I recently acquired a pair of Style Switch Oakleys and I am not sure if they look too big on me but they are super comfortable and I really like the coverage they offer. I have a pair of Holbrooks coming and will have to start posting pictures, even though I don't care how I look (I need a shave too :D).

The penny!!! Looks great on you, frame fits your face nice!

And your last shot of you in the Mars looks "steampunk"...you need black gloves and a slighter smile. Rock those too!

Back