• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

Well you just made my day Herbs! Good to know I haven't wasted over $400 on a pair that doesn't suit me.

So far I have the Romeo 1.0, Juliet and Penny all suiting me. Any chance I can sway your opinion on the XS? lol

You suit these better than Juliet's Mickle. Id go the R1 route if i were you :D

Cheers yoshi. Yeah, think these will become my daily wearer (when I don't feel like wearing the custom prescription carbon Juliet's)

One really good thing I noticed when wearing these is that they slide straight on, eliminating the need to put any stress on the nose bridge, so hopefully no infamous stress cracks on the lenses for me! :biggrin:

My friend miles in his mars

097353c3.jpg

Attachments

• 097353c3.jpg
    097353c3.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 161
Cheers yoshi. Yeah, think these will become my daily wearer (when I don't feel like wearing the custom prescription carbon Juliet's)

One really good thing I noticed when wearing these is that they slide straight on, eliminating the need to put any stress on the nose bridge, so hopefully no infamous stress cracks on the lenses for me! :biggrin:
Awesome Mickle! hopefully they'll last you a lifetime, that is great about reducing the chance of cracks. Romeo 1 is such a nice x-metal.

Back