• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

I'd say the stems are too short, they don't look like they're hooked on your ears very well. I think with a solid color they'd look better as well, the clear doesn't seem to suit you.

As for the thread- great idea! I find myself holding my tongue often, but I tend to be very... opinionated shall we say.

We also need a rule that each request must have two pictures. Straight on and from the corner (as you posted), so we can best address coverage, fit to the face, etc. No pictures from your lap or stylish twisted myspace photos.

I agree about the arms being too short but other then that Id say they look solid

Hope nobody minds if I bump this thread, but I found a pair of Garage Rocks that I don't mind. Can I pull it off or is it too much?
IMG_1031_zps1d0e2a99.jpg

Hope nobody minds if I bump this thread, but I found a pair of Garage Rocks that I don't mind. Can I pull it off or is it too much?
IMG_1031_zps1d0e2a99.jpg

The frame itself doesn't seem too bad on you. That colorway is a bit much however. So I have to say yes to the fit, and no to the color. But I would still keep them, they are a great collectors piece.

I think the Garage Rock can easily look goofy on most men, and that colourway is unfortunately the goofiest of the range.

As Sunruh says, perhaps a different colourway might be better but, for me, this is currently a resounding NO.
Sorry mate.

Latest Posts

Back