• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

Just started up Red Dead Redemption 2 on my PS5. Haven’t played it in five years. It’s so good and the graphics look next gen. Crazy how far ahead Rockstar is on their IPs compared to other companies.
Definitely a beautiful game but if you haven't played either of the horizon games , you must. The world's in those titles are amazingly crafted. Some of my favorite ever.

when it comes to price and performance, a good 27" 1440p/165hz display is the sweetspot right now.
IMG_5046.jpeg

this stuff arrived today, pretty psyched!

Just started up Red Dead Redemption 2 on my PS5. Haven’t played it in five years. It’s so good and the graphics look next gen. Crazy how far ahead Rockstar is on their IPs compared to other companies.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is an absolute masterpiece, and the fact that it still looks stunning on the PS5 is a testament to Rockstar's commitment to excellence.I love every minute I spend in that immersive Wild West world, whether it's exploring the vast landscapes, engaging in epic shootouts, or just enjoying the breathtaking scenery. It's one of those games that truly stands the test of time.If you're ever in the mood to level up your gaming experience in a different way, I recently got hooked on games that let you make money while having fun. As for me, it's a cool way to enjoy your favorite pastime and even earn some extra cash in the process.

Installing as I post. The box is wider than Remake’s Deluxe Edition - I guess there’s more in there this time round. Haven’t really looked through the contents, just grabbed the box with the two discs. The outer box is the same weird rubberised card as the previous one this time, unlike XVI’s DE.

IMG_5890.jpeg

Back