• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Walking Dead

A little bit slower of an episode. What're everyones thoughts?

I was surprised that Andrea at least contemplated murking the Gov, not surprised that she didn't go through with it though.

I am also interested to see how the Tyreese angle plays out, it's definitely different than the comic.

A little bit slower of an episode. What're everyones thoughts?

I was surprised that Andrea at least contemplated murking the Gov, not surprised that she didn't go through with it though.

I am also interested to see how the Tyreese angle plays out, it's definitely different than the comic.

Totally a build up episode, Tyreese angle will be interesting.

I wonder if they made it a slow, pretty uneventful episode since it was going up against the Oscars? Probably not but it makes you wonder. To tell the truth, I am slowly losing interest. Not so much for the show but I never really do long running series. Commitment issues I think! :confused:

I was REALLY into the show during the first two seasons. Somehow I just slowly veered away from it after season 2 was over. Haven't seen anything of season 3 really, is it worth catching up on it? A lot of episodes in season 2 weren't as action-packed as I wished. I guess that's how I lost some interest...

Back