• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

Mark, what is a flush rivet look like? Do you see them or do you sink them down?
I expand them in the nosebridge just like a conventional rivet,then polish the existing material down flush, next step is to beadblast so the finish is uniform then paint.im going to be doing this on a pair of pennys that were drilled wrong from the factory,its really the only thing you can do without filling and redrilling the holes.

I expand them in the nosebridge just like a conventional rivet,then polish the existing material down flush, next step is to beadblast so the finish is uniform then paint.im going to be doing this on a pair of pennys that were drilled wrong from the factory,its really the only thing you can do without filling and redrilling the holes.
GH4AU had a picture recently of a flush rivet Juliet.

FYI.....if you guys have questions and don't get a response right away,just be patient.i will get back to you when I can.I am a regular workin man that gets up at 4:00 am every morning and works 2 jobs making most of the time....... 18 hour days.

DSC_0466.jpg
anyone wanna do another one of these?

These are my Juliet Plasma and Romeo 2 Carbon before sending to X-Man. (all with loose nose bridge)

r2_zps4d3f14c8.jpg

After putting his mastery and mad skills.

transformation completed (all tight and better than ever), presenting the Juliet Red (almost matte) with fire and the magnificent Romeo 2 Tio2.

a540dbb3-bc5a-4c29-acd3-7db790e3e8b0_zps38574ae4.jpg

Thank you so much Mark your the best.:cool-33:

bro X-MAN, are the pennys on pages 29 and 49 have the same finish?bead blasted or dark blasted?

Latest Posts

Back