• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thermonuclear protection

Nikmel

I should Work at Oakley
Do the new prizm lens offer the old thermonuclear protection? I'm asking because I live like 30 miles from NYC. Like prime viewing distance if it did get hit. So I'm wondering can I wear deap water prism? Is the black iridium on my juliets ok? Or do I need to go all the way back to some orange neon razor blades to watch a nuclear blast?

Screenshot_20240303_052632_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Do the new prizm lens offer the old thermonuclear protection? I'm asking because I live like 30 miles from NYC. Like prime viewing distance if it did get hit. So I'm wondering can I wear deap water prism? Is the black iridium on my juliets ok? Or do I need to go all the way back to some orange neon razor blades to watch a nuclear blast?
going with my old blades hahaha

After living in many states. I sometimes think of going back to Tucson were I grew up and know everyone. But this is the best. 30 mins the other direction is the Poconos. Hershey park is like an hour. Just riding the train to Madison Square garden makes living here better then the year I spent in an rv driving around telluride. And jersey has the best pizza hands down!

20220413_133537.jpg

After living in many states. I sometimes think of going back to Tucson were I grew up and know everyone. But this is the best. 30 mins the other direction is the Poconos. Hershey park is like an hour. Just riding the train to Madison Square garden makes living here better then the year I spent in an rv driving around telluride. And jersey has the best pizza hands down!

View attachment 1122312
Well, it definitely seems to have a lot of cheese

If you haven't been there in the last ten+ years you won't recognize it, hell even the last 5-6.

Latest Posts

Back