• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thermonuclear protection

I live in east valley outside Phoenix now, I escaped from 2 years ago Californistan. And though I hear what Cero is saying a lot... I wouldn't go back where I came from, only miss the deep sea fishing.

After living in many states. I sometimes think of going back to Tucson were I grew up and know everyone. But this is the best. 30 mins the other direction is the Poconos. Hershey park is like an hour. Just riding the train to Madison Square garden makes living here better then the year I spent in an rv driving around telluride. And jersey has the best pizza hands down! View attachment 1122312

Yet another Pennsylvanian. Lots to love in this State.

Heh…Californiastan…😏

IMG_2258.gif

Jersey but I include Pennsylvania in my area of "stuff to do". Last state was Colorado so technically I could include alot more then I do but I'm old now. The train is my favorite thing. I wish I grew up around trains. Gotta get them in this country for our kids.

Getting old ain’t for sissies! I ain’t quite as old as Cap, but I’m getting closer by the day 😏

Sheesh. If I’m recalling correctly I’ve lived in more foreign countries than U.S. States! Part of why we travel so much now that we are retired. Get to see some of “this” country now! 🌎

Next door neighbors then! Also cool 🪖👍

reface_1597591224665_609.gif

After living in many states. I sometimes think of going back to Tucson were I grew up and know everyone. But this is the best. 30 mins the other direction is the Poconos. Hershey park is like an hour. Just riding the train to Madison Square garden makes living here better then the year I spent in an rv driving around telluride. And jersey has the best pizza hands down!

View attachment 1122312
Is NY really that great nikmel, i heard they had to put National Guard soldiers in the subway due to beatings, robberies and other good stuff........?

Gee, i wonder if anything happened in the last few months that could have caused these problems 🤔

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back