• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Is Disgusting

we've all mcdonalds right? take regular, REAL frys, and mcdonalds frys, put them in a jar, and watch for a bout 2 months. keep in mind this is what you eat for conveiniance and subject your stomach to. the results will amaze and disgust you. there are also videos on it. im never eating mcdonalds ever again. (if you are doing this, take the jars outside, it may start smeilling bad.)

lol ive seen the videos, and even though i dont mcdonalds or fast food too often, i still go once in a while (once or twice every 2 weeks or so)

Havent ate in McD's in almost 30 years This doesnt surprise me...even their supposedly organic coffee is awful....

Here is the thing, take ANY fast food and subject to the same test and I bet it fails... If you don't realized that McD's or any other fast food joint is not good for you, then you are an obtuse fool who needs full time supervision OR you are looking for a payday because you got fat from eating fast food and nobody told you this would be the outcome... I am not saying the OP is suggesting this, just speaking in generalities...

If you don't like the food then you have nothing to worry about, and even if you do and can eat in moderation you will be fine...

Lol. I saw a test with a burger combo from McDonalds. The person doing it never opened the bag and sat it on a shelf in there home for approx one year by utilizing newspapers and a video camera they were able to show that the burger and fries never changed their state. Looked like it just came from the drive thru. If you eat this stuff in your car check under your seats. I am sure you will find a tasty fry just waiting for you looking the same as the day it was sold.....

xmetalmaniac said:
Lol. I saw a test with a burger combo from McDonalds. The person doing it never opened the bag and sat it on a shelf in there home for approx one year by utilizing newspapers and a video camera they were able to show that the burger and fries never changed their state. Looked like it just came from the drive thru. If you eat this stuff in your car check under your seats. I am sure you will find a tasty fry just waiting for you looking the same as the day it was sold.....

Like I said before, any burger will do that. It has to do with the surface area exposed. You could kill the cow yourself, won't make a difference. It won't mold.

I'm not surprised. But on the other hand, I'm sure a lot of different foods would go pretty bad being in a jar for that long.

Back