• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This is going to get addicting.....

Drewblood419

I should Work at Oakley
Just getting around to saying Hey to everyone on here, my name is Andrew I currently live in Knoxville Tn but am originally from NH. I came across this forum when I found a nice pair of juliets on my local Craig's list. Decided to join to try to find out more information on them and man did I ever... lol I gotta say this forum seems to be an extremely friendly place with a ton of good folks willing to help. My major hobby is pinball and arcade restoration, repair and collecting. I belong to a popular pinball forum and as helpful as it can be it tends to become pretty toxic. I can't express enough how much of a breath of fresh air this forum has been since I've joined. I just want to thank you guys for that and look forward to building a small collection so I have more to contribute/talk about with the group :) right now I only have 2 pairs one 1st gen low serial plasma/ice juliets and a pair of gun metal Holbrook metals with prizm sapphire lenses. I think My next pair to hunt down is going to have to be some X-squared or XX but leaning towards the x-squared. On a side note if anyone out there lives semi close to Knoxville I have a classic original Centipede arcade game I'd love to trade for a nice pair of X-metals (I'm out of space lol) just throwing it out there lol. Anyway thanks again for a great place here and look forward to chatting with you guys :)

IMG_5936.jpg

IMG_5954.JPG

IMG_5957.JPG

That sounds like a great deal! Hope you can get a trade going for a x-squared it's much easier to store and move.. centipede was a way fun arcade game!

And welcome!!

Andrew, officially, Welcome to the community!

And you have 2 pair now, that qualifies as a collection. ;)

Please wander around in here and participate...we like new members who share the passion!

Just getting around to saying Hey to everyone on here, my name is Andrew I currently live in Knoxville Tn but am originally from NH. I came across this forum when I found a nice pair of juliets on my local Craig's list. Decided to join to try to find out more information on them and man did I ever... lol I gotta say this forum seems to be an extremely friendly place with a ton of good folks willing to help. My major hobby is pinball and arcade restoration, repair and collecting. I belong to a popular pinball forum and as helpful as it can be it tends to become pretty toxic. I can't express enough how much of a breath of fresh air this forum has been since I've joined. I just want to thank you guys for that and look forward to building a small collection so I have more to contribute/talk about with the group :) right now I only have 2 pairs one 1st gen low serial plasma/ice juliets and a pair of gun metal Holbrook metals with prizm sapphire lenses. I think My next pair to hunt down is going to have to be some X-squared or XX but leaning towards the x-squared. On a side note if anyone out there lives semi close to Knoxville I have a classic original Centipede arcade game I'd love to trade for a nice pair of X-metals (I'm out of space lol) just throwing it out there lol. Anyway thanks again for a great place here and look forward to chatting with you guys :)

View attachment 353118

View attachment 353119

View attachment 353120
Welcome to the forum

Latest Posts

Back