• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb II value

To be honest Kronin, you are probably correct.
Anyone has visited Oakley Warranty prob has a story or two about how they have gone above and beyond to try and help when possible.

I have had better luck when I visited vs calling the customer support line.
Lmao calling in is a joke. Wanted $500 for a holeshot band

Yeah,,they can only quote the prices that they are told items must be sold for. I don't worry about it, but I do like when I get the chance to speak to a passionate Oakley collector/enthusiast vs just someone at a job taking my call.
There is often a disconnect between Oakley and their customer services lines.

So if they are out of them, how would sending it in magically make more appear?
Well all I know is that I called multiple times and each time they "claimed" they didn't have the bands for sale or to even repair if sent in. I then called again because you never know when you might get lucky! This time I got someone who knew a friend to call, who knew a friend, who knew someone that could help me even though the system said none were in stock. In fact when the warranty people called back to verify some things the girl was like we don't have these parts in stock in the system. I told her to check the notes to make sure x person got the watch when it came in. Few weeks later I got my TB2 back looking all brand new :)

For 5 hundo, that band should come with a Rimjob from Mr. Colin Baden himself

Well while that might have sounded like value before.... He is now just "consulting" so I would think one of the head Italians should be making you an espresso!

Went to vault bought one brand new complete out the door for 400 and sold the new face with my rubber band. Paid $15 and 20 minutes to deliver to guy who bought it

Went to vault bought one brand new complete out the door for 400 and sold the new face with my rubber band. Paid $15 and 20 minutes to deliver to guy who bought it
You got a TB2 for $400 recently at a vault? And what was the $15? Maybe I'm slow but not following your message.

Back