• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to idntify they were Titaniums, I think x metal penny

please help me identify?

• Xmetal Penny

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • other

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
If Oakley sent them back to me after a repin looking like that I would git the f**king roof, man!
It was my first pair of oakleys bout back in I think late 90's I remember the MI2 Mission impossible movie the glasses with the mission info that destruct at the beginning of the movie I bought them at the time of the movie release. and the bridge was loose and wobbly but they were cool looking and I bought them anyway I didn't notice the defect, I mean they were brand new I thought they all came like that. :(

It was my first pair of oakleys bout back in I think late 90's I remember the MI2 Mission impossible movie the glasses with the mission info that destruct at the beginning of the movie I bought them at the time of the movie release. and the bridge was loose and wobbly but they were cool looking and I bought them anyway I didn't notice the defect, I mean they were brand new I thought they all came like that. :(

The glasses in MI2 were Romeo 1's. ;)

Back