• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to idntify they were Titaniums, I think x metal penny

please help me identify?

• Xmetal Penny

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • other

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
Mate, you might well hit your head against the wall, I would be doing exactly the same if I had paid top whack for a pair of damaged/faulty sunglasses from Oakley.

I would be less worried about about the model of sunglass and more bothered by the state of those jacked up nose pins.

Was the repin done using half size pins?

Do you have a photo of the other side of the nose pins, the bit that is used to push the pins in?

I would be intrigued to see what that looks like.....

Mate, you might well hit your head against the wall, I would be doing exactly the same if I had paid top whack for a pair of damaged/faulty sunglasses from Oakley.

I would be less worried about about the model of sunglass and more bothered by the state of those jacked up nose pins.

Was the repin done using half size pins?

Do you have a photo of the other side of the nose pins, the bit that is used to push the pins in?

I would be intrigued to see what that looks like.....

Oh you want a picture that shows the large knob poking out the other side ok will do asap busy day, and taking the wife to the airport tomorrow, I will get to it soon.

TWSS.....

Please do.

Ok Here it is sorry for the delay been a rough week. :help:
WP_20161213_009.jpg
WP_20161213_007.jpg

Ok Here it is sorry for the delay been a rough week. :help:View attachment 300241 View attachment 300242

Seriously do you wear them like that, mate?

Not sure how savvy you are with Oakley Juliet frames but I can assure you that the interior and exterior of the nose pins should not look like that!!

Does the interior pin sitting proud like that rub against your nose?

You mentioned that Oakley recently did a repin on them, if that really is the case I would be inclined to contact their customer service department and raise a complaint, get them to rectify the pin issue.

Seeing that level of shoddy workmanship makes me feel queasy.

Seriously do you wear them like that, mate?

Not sure how savvy you are with Oakley Juliet frames but I can assure you that the interior and exterior of the nose pins should not look like that!!

Does the interior pin sitting proud like that rub against your nose?

You mentioned that Oakley recently did a repin on them, if that really is the case I would be inclined to contact their customer service department and raise a complaint, get them to rectify the pin issue.

Seeing that level of shoddy workmanship makes me feel queasy.
I wouldn't trust those to go back there. I'd send them to @THE X-MAN

Latest Posts

Back