• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Use to own 2x Pair, one was recently stolen :(

Mark Tacke

Oakley Beginner
I used to own 2x R1's.
Bought them both 12 years ago and used them as my regular sunglasses.

I say used to own, since one was stolen a week ago, together with my car.
I miss my glasses more.

I wanted to post the serial number here, in case anybody runs into them on a for sale site like Ebay or Craigslist.

I still have the cases, coins, protective cases and receipts for both glasses.

The one I still have is the R1 with Plasma Frame and Fire lens (however use aftermarket lens now, since the original ones cracked)

The ones that were stolen, were R1 with X Metal Frame and Black Iridium Lens (also had aftermarket lenses installed) The serial number on the frame is: 38869

I love these glasses. Now looking to buy a pair of Badman but these are not as wide as the R1's were.

Mark

dang. that sucks, but don't replace your R1 with a Badman. that would be yet another crime.
Yeah, I know. I tried them on over the weekend and they initially look cool, but just didn't fit as well as the R1's. I know what you mean.
I would love to replace them, but 600-1000+ is just too much.(That's how much they are going for on Ebay) Specially since insurance won't cover them.

That sucks. Whoever stole ur car is prob some punk who knows nothing about Oakley's. Hopefully they didn't just throw them away. Good luck finding them and hopefully they turn up in ur local CL so u can confront them

Latest Posts

Back