• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
And then keep getting emails on if it's available or not

They can *Edit* to say "Sold", ...but is it - & not trying to be confrontational -, that big of a deal if you/they keep the price next to it? I mean, even if ya got "beat up" for something, then put a higher end of the price up ... Really, in one way or a other, with as close as this community appears to me, even after just being here for six months or so, we can all find out the Buyer, & get with them about they sell/buy price, etc.

The info does help, & the gentleman above me here, @OpinionatedOakley , me, & I am sure plenty of other would love to have some of that info carried over ... Certainly on some of the more important, higher end things than the little stuff like a pair of everyday Flak's, or the like.

Be proud of what you were able yo get for you Item(s), ... if you are not, then you should have held out.

Though, for research purposes, I also prefer sellers to leave the asking price in the listing when they mark an item as sold, be aware that it's not gospel - people may negotiate via PM and reach a deal where it's sold for less that asking price. Or some sort of trade +/- cash. A seller isn't going to update a listing with what it actually sold for...

Though, for research purposes, I also prefer sellers to leave the asking price in the listing when they mark an item as sold, be aware that it's not gospel - people may negotiate via PM and reach a deal where it's sold for less that asking price. Or some sort of trade +/- cash. A seller isn't going to update a listing with what it actually sold for...
Ehh what if I make a trade and I'm getting a better deal than what I paid for it. Then that person only values it at the price

And then keep getting emails on if it's available or not
Lock thread put sold in header..it a good start point just see what someone was asking for them on the forum..Instead hearing of on ebay they go for ugh!!. Yeah i always take 15-20 % off that for listing and paypal fees, as to whats sellers actually makes

Last edited:
Here is the end all be all for pricing... You dont need to research how much others value items for, it should be how much you value your item. If you sell something for $200 and you're happy selling your item at that price then be happy. And if you find out later that it may be worth a lot more, well just be happy you passed it on to someone who loves having it and maybe could never have the item unless for the price you sold it for. The point I am making is, If you're happy with the price you sold your item for... who cares about value or what others sell theirs for

Latest Posts

Back