• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Here is the end all be all for pricing... You dont need to research how much others value items for, it should be how much you value your item. If you sell something for $200 and you're happy selling your item at that price then be happy. And if you find out later that it may be worth a lot more, well just be happy you passed it on to someone who loves having it and maybe could never have the item unless for the price you sold it for. The point I am making is, If you're happy with the price you sold your item for... who cares about value or what others sell theirs for
That is crap .I don't want to end up selling 600 romeos for 300 because I didn't know any better..

No
again the point being if you are happy with the 300 dollars you got... why be upset later??? do you honestly live you life with regrets?
No my thing is taking at advantage of someone not knowing what they have. We see it here most people are going to be pissed they sold them to someone for 300 then five mintues later it listed for 600. thats why keeping base price good for noobs and even seasoned that went from omatter to xmetal or vice versa..I want fair not thievery

Ohhh yea, myself and @CarGuy talked about this... Everytime he gives someone a good deal, he see's the same seller listing in a month or two later in the exchange section... That is absolute crap. I am not like that... at all. In my case I sold, my pair of penny's back to carguy. I am not the guy who attempts to make a dollar off anothers generosity. I see what your saying... My point is remains though... If I have a c-six and I want to sell at 500 cause that is what I will be happy getting for them. Then I should be happy that I got what I asked for, I should not be bent out shape 6 months later that I didnt sell for a grand

But Scalping is just crap... I dont mind profits in the sense you buy a juliet for 300 and sell for 350 months later, That is completely different from buying at a unreasonably low price then selling for full price a week later

Ohhh yea, myself and @CarGuy talked about this... Everytime he gives someone a good deal, he see's the same seller listing in a month or two later in the exchange section... That is absolute crap. I am not like that... at all. In my case I sold, my pair of penny's back to carguy. I am not the guy who attempts to make a dollar off anothers generosity. I see what your saying... My point is remains though... If I have a c-six and I want to sell at 500 cause that is what I will be happy getting for them. Then I should be happy that I got what I asked for, I should not be bent out shape 6 months later that I didnt sell for a grand

But Scalping is just crap... I dont mind profits in the sense you buy a juliet for 300 and sell for 350 months later, That is completely different from buying at a unreasonably low price then selling for full price a week later
Ok I agree with you on that part.

As far as I am concerned, go "scalp" on eBay, or your local PawnShop, ... or the like ... keep it off of here. This community, to a large extent, I am learning, is far from stupid about what is going on here on a nearly hourly basis.

I bought a pair of Hijinx here, & there was just something I did not like about them, & instead of putting them back up - they were Cerekote'd, etc.), & making maybe $10-15, the previous owner was open to taking them back ... Then once, recently, I sold a pair here to someone who was starting a collection of a very, very particular style, soon after - & he had bought 3 different pair in different colorways - offered me, at a discount, if I wanted them back, but I already had my money dedicated elsewhere, so I had to decline, ... so he went on the sell them here accordingly.

It was at that point that I realized the folks here are sooo legit * stand-up that it makes other forums I am one for tons of stuff from Car Audio, Automotive, etc., you folks are head & shoulders above at least 7 other places I frequent.

I think making a profit is great If you won an auction for 300 on ebay sell it here for 600 that's cool others had an opportunity to bid no one outbid you. More power to you..on this thread people somtimes say rediculessly low prices then pm to buy it..that's when am like what an *******

I think making a profit is great If you won an auction for 300 on ebay sell it here for 600 that's cool others had an opportunity to bid no one outbid you. More power to you..on this thread people somtimes say rediculessly low prices then pm to buy it..that's when am like what an *******

I 10000000000% agree with everything said above ^

Again profit is one thing, scalping is another

I'm not... It's a free market and not every body is hard up for cash ... If someone want to hook up a member of our community with a good deal... Then we'll be an even more a community and less of a mercado...

Back