• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I am all for hooking people up with good deals especially with people I talk to on the phone and constantly do business with... However I dont want to see what I sold for a really good price end up on the exchange weeks later for full asking price. @CarGuy has seen that more times than not, I hope he cut those losers off. I think people should contact the person again and say hey, you gave me a killer deal... Would you want these back again, for the same price? before posting to the exchange

I'm not... It's a free market and not every body is hard up for cash ... If someone want to hook up a member of our community with a good deal... Then we'll be an even more a community and less of a mercado...
Ok let me say this I have sold stuff to members here at my cost .just because there a good forum member I not using it or doing anything with it.. There is nothing wrong with profiting there is hardly a forum member on here who has not sold somthing and made a profit if you haven't honestly not to be a Jerk but you payed to much for it

I am all for hooking people up with good deals especially with people I talk to on the phone and constantly do business with... However I dont want to see what I sold for a really good price end up on the exchange weeks later for full asking price. @CarGuy has seen that more times than not, I hope he cut those losers off. I think people should contact the person again and say hey, you gave me a killer deal... Would you want these back again, for the same price? before posting to the exchange
Ok on that if you sought that person out for an item or posted a want thread practical begging for it you then sell it for a monster profit your a ******* ******* ..but if they have a sale thread and I buy something.. I think to most reasonable people it is mine to do as I see fit..

Hi guys, I'm new here and want a fair price for my Juliet x metals with black lenses, great condition (we don't get that much sun here in the Uk :lol:) with box, soft case and collectors coin, with spare nose pieces. The coin says 1999 on it. The serial numbers are J126334.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Anyone? No scratches to lenses or frame.

Hi guys, I'm new here and want a fair price for my Juliet x metals with black lenses, great condition (we don't get that much sun here in the Uk :lol:) with box, soft case and collectors coin, with spare nose pieces. The coin says 1999 on it. The serial numbers are J126334.
Your doing it wrong..

Hi there everybody, well I juat wanted to ask about the possible value of a certain oakley glasses. How much is a Ducati carbon juliet worth with all its accessories?? Im looking for urgent replies as i may have a deal with someone.

Hi there everybody, well I juat wanted to ask about the possible value of a certain oakley glasses. How much is a Ducati carbon juliet worth with all its accessories?? Im looking for urgent replies as i may have a deal with someone.
Depends on whether it is a serialized pair (which generation), condition, and what accessories you are talking about. Does that include the box/coin as well? What kind of deal were you offered?

Latest Posts

Back