• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I value your opinion
How much over valued would you say?
Should they be more like $1200

Oh dang don't let me lead you astray - I may think the current market value is overpriced, but it still is the current market value. If you want to buy one now, that's what you're looking at.

I believe they will eventually settle down to the $900 - $1000 range but that could be years away; there's no telling for sure. It's just rare for things like this to sustain a market value more than twice MSRP, regardless of being LE.

I mean, look at the C-6 - the carbon, with only 250 made, seems to have leveled off at twice MSRP (if you can find one). While the aluminum, with 1500 made, still hover around or just above retail ($1900 is high end IMO).

Because of "appreciated value" I would give the edge to 24k juliet. C six retailed at $1500. If you can get the juliet at 1200, I do it.

I mean, look at the C-6 - the carbon, with only 250 made, seems to have leveled off at twice MSRP (if you can find one). While the aluminum, with 1500 made, still hover around or just above retail ($1900 is high end IMO).
True. Even members posting WTB threads have quoted 1500-1700 as price thayre willing to pay for one.

Thanks Guys
I have been collecting the Juliets and XX for over 10 years. The 24 K are appealing, because im familiar with Juliets

So maybe at the end of the day , I make a offer on the 24K set

What would be the value of a 9/10 condition Ducati juliet? No box or coin. Just the frame/rubbers and lenses.

Thanks!

If serialed and the lenses (with etching) are mint I'd say $400, without box or coin.

If unserialed, lacking the box and coin makes it hard to prove it's not a clone and the value goes down, maybe $300 - $325.

That's assuming the nosebridge tightness is in good shape.

What would you guys value an Ichiro Radar, box included, worn but otherwise in good condition with no scratches?

I'm looking at a couple different variations but, would a certain color way be worth more than others?

What would be the value of a OTT fmj fire with no bag, non matching box, with papers, lenses 8/10? Left lense has a small scratch? Screenshot_2015-01-22-08-58-32.png

How about carbon Juliet , cj serial. Box and coin complete. Bi lens scratched, plus oakley fire lens also a little scratched. Bi lens 4/10, fire lens 7/10 frame a little loose but 9/10 otherwise. All rubbers as new and box 8/10. Non hammerstem , . No clue so far about x metals. What's a good ballpark figure?

Back