• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Ya know... I got a pair of the SGH Canteens in woodgrain like 45 days ago... They have a 90 day return policy... Darn if I can't find my receipt...

Looks like the prices the other colorways go for on Ebay isn't so hot.. Down in around like $70...

That sound about right?

If so I might try to return them anyway, hoping they have a record of my order. I may have used my account or something? Who knows... Maybe they'll give store credit??

Ya know... I got a pair of the SGH Canteens in woodgrain like 45 days ago... They have a 90 day return policy... Darn if I can't find my receipt...

Looks like the prices the other colorways go for on Ebay isn't so hot.. Down in around like $70...

That sound about right?

If so I might try to return them anyway, hoping they have a record of my order. I may have used my account or something? Who knows... Maybe they'll give store credit??
You pay with cash or credit card?

Hey there everybody, just wanted to mnow what would be a fair value for a semi-new Oakley Polished Black Unknown?

These look like A-Wires to me. Any idea on value? The seller wasn't sure and describes them as such:

Perfect condition Oakley sunglasses. No scratches. Super comfortable. Also includes hard case and polishing cloth.

awire.jpg

awire2.jpg

awire3.JPG

awire4.JPG

awire5.JPG

awire6.JPG

awire7.JPG

Back