• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

VR46 Released? Need Some Opinion As Well.

FS5.jpg

Now I want to buy the Fire Collection from BDSunglasses. Hopefully they are still in stock.

yeah they are making their way to me, from the other side of the world. ha!
I've searched ebay, and Google, but haven't found them anywhere! I still have my VR limited edition numbered and signed AGV helmet from wayyy back. When I saw there was a VR Frogskin, I knew I had to have a pair!

Anyone know where I can purchase a pair of these? Big VR fan, so these are a must-have! (Perhaps even a double purchase, just so one pair can live with the AGV helmet untouched!) :)

I've searched ebay, and Google, but haven't found them anywhere! I still have my VR limited edition numbered and signed AGV helmet from wayyy back. When I saw there was a VR Frogskin, I knew I had to have a pair!

Anyone know where I can purchase a pair of these? Big VR fan, so these are a must-have! (Perhaps even a double purchase, just so one pair can live with the AGV helmet untouched!) :)

apparently some European stores have them. and JK-27 have a pair. and he's selling i think.

all 3 new valentino rossi arrived today, to add to my earlier post in this thread the deviation has generic black & white box, jupiter squared has green square o sig box, frogs in normal plastic box. all 3 have the same valentino signature microbag, all 3 have text labels.

all 3 new valentino rossi arrived today, to add to my earlier post in this thread the deviation has generic black & white box, jupiter squared has green square o sig box, frogs in normal plastic box. all 3 have the same valentino signature microbag, all 3 have text labels.

Mr Romeo, from where you get yours. Kind sharing with us? Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back