• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Walleva Lenses and Earsocks?

I did a few restorals of old Oakleys. I could get various people to cut the lenses, but since I'll never wear them I decided that non OEM would be fine. I've tried Walleva, Revant, Sunglass Restorer (Spanish Based Company), Infinissemo, and Z-Lens.

Revant is garbage. You can feel it immediately in their lenses. It's the only one of the several I've ordered that have had fitting issues. Their lenses are a cheap, cheap... cheap plastic and feel just like that. Think crappy poker chips from the dollar store feel.

Walleva is surprisingly not bad for their price. As much as people dog on them, it's a good replacement if you're just displaying, or if you're not a serious collector. Or if you plan on going out and getting active with your expensive Oakleys and don't wanna damage some expensive OEM lenses. Their rubber replacement kits aren't bad either.

Sunglass Restorer (SR) is pretty great. They have a lot of lenses that not even Walleva or Revant cover, various colors of eye jacket lenses, etc. The fit was perfect, the clarity was pretty nice.

Infinnissemo is a little thin, but the colors are gorgeous, fit has always worked

Z-Lens is the best aftermarket lens. Unfortunately the guy only cuts for a few types of glasses, like the A Wires and Juliets. The colors are all gorgeous, and if you have to go aftermarket and you're looking for one of those replacements.. go with this guy.

And of course... OEM is always the best.

This is an old post that we commented, but the Admin "scolded us" a litte bit. Now we are a Premium Sponsor Ship Member and the best of all is that:

We have a new website in the USA, and we have our lenses based in Tenesse.

So we want to say a big big THANK YOU to Hando, and to everyone who trust in us.

See you in the forum.

I have a set of A Wire 2.0 and A Wire 2.0 Thick. Make sure you know which type you have. Lenses may be different. For my A Wire 2.0, I just got some lenses from Fuse Lenses. I have only had them for a few days. I wore the sunglasses all day today. So far, I'm pleased with them.
If anyone is into old threads...
Please note there is a distinct difference between the A Wire and A Wire Spring Hinge lenses.
Using non-SH lenses in a SH frame will leave a small, but noticeable gap between the top of the lens and the frame.
I believe it has to do with a very small difference in arm to orbital attachment/design.

any of you heard of or used "Sunglass Fix" lenses? I know non of these aftermarket lenses are OEM. Ive had some in the past just as cheap lenses when I know they are going to be scratched etc.

My only issue it I am looking for lenses for the Carbon Shift...and the only genuine polarized lens I can get from Oakley if Tungsten. The only AM lenses I can find that make them for the Carbon Shift is Sunglass Fix....but never heard of them before, their lenses range between 30-50 USD.

Thanks all cheers...

any of you heard of or used "Sunglass Fix" lenses? I know non of these aftermarket lenses are OEM. Ive had some in the past just as cheap lenses when I know they are going to be scratched etc.

My only issue it I am looking for lenses for the Carbon Shift...and the only genuine polarized lens I can get from Oakley if Tungsten. The only AM lenses I can find that make them for the Carbon Shift is Sunglass Fix....but never heard of them before, their lenses range between 30-50 USD.

Thanks all cheers...
Nope

Back