• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WATCH This!

I've got a ton of watches so definitely need to post here. I may have around 20 now. I downsized and sold some to buy better ones. At one point I had over 70 G-Shocks. I've been into watches for the last 20 years or so. I have every watch tool you can imagine and always take out my own links and stuff like that. The brands I have at the moment are Casio (G-Shocks and Protreks), Rolex, Oris, IWC, Panerai, Invicta, and others I cant think of right now.

Citizen Model AT8025-51E .I got it for $250 at tj maxx.what do you think is wrong with it?

Nothing - I was just curious about the details and can look them up from the model number.

Looks like it's black ion-plated stainless steel with an anti-reflective sapphire crystal. Nice. Amazon's selling them for $487.50 (with a MSRP of $650) so it sounds like you got a great deal.

Only if by "reject" you mean TJMaxx got a deal from another retailer clearing inventory. I wouldn't think it's refurbished or defective in any way, unless they marked it as such.

I ALWAYS look in TJ Maxx to see what they have in stock. I've asked different stores how the watches end up there and they usually say that they're overstock that just gets sent to them. The whole "defective stuff goes to TJ Maxx" thing isn't always true. If it was defective it would most likely go back to the manufacturer. I've bought tons of watches from them and have never noticed a thing wrong with any of them.

Wearing this beauty today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431688876.818157.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431688897.443577.jpg

Latest Posts

Back