• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Is there something special about a vault store vs a regular o store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk on the toilet

Sales and clearance so yea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. I was going to visit the one in the Cincinnati outlets and was hoping they would have a pair of flat black sliver or Two face I wonder what the price would be if they did.

Thanks everyone. I was going to visit the one in the Cincinnati outlets and was hoping they would have a pair of flat black sliver or Two face I wonder what the price would be if they did.

If they are current models they probably are the same price as an O store. But the vaults will have older stuff on clearance... And sales tend to be better.

Why don't you just call ahead of time, give them the SKU and ask what the price is?

Yes and they are awesome. Every now and then you can find some vault exclusives as well that are not sold through the normal Oakley site.

We dont have any In clearance but we do have full price of both with multiple lens options -

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back