• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Else Do You Collect Besides Oakley? Any Hobbies Or Talents?

I collect and invest in LEGO. I normally buy 2 of the large sets (UCS/Ultimate Collectors Series and modular buildings), one to build with my son and daughter, and one to keep sealed hoping to be able to sell later on for to help pay (at least that is what I keep telling my wife ;)) for the one we built and other smaller sets I buy for my kids. However, I'd been selling lately to fund all these Oakley purchases and for an upcoming family vacation.

IMG_8538.JPG

Also, I got some Kotobukiya model kits and 6-inch action figures to display in my office.

IMG_8550.JPG

I collect and invest in LEGO. I normally buy 2 of the large sets (UCS/Ultimate Collectors Series and modular buildings), one to build with my son and daughter, and one to keep sealed hoping to be able to sell later on for to help pay (at least that is what I keep telling my wife ;)) for the one we built and other smaller sets I buy for my kids. However, I'd been selling lately to fund all these Oakley purchases and for an upcoming family vacation.

View attachment 138790

Also, I got some Kotobukiya model kits and 6-inch action figures to display in my office.

View attachment 138791
THAT is awesome

View attachment 138790

View attachment 138791

I have recently been exposed to the world of Lego and how crazy (and awesome) some people are... I can actually say to my wife now "At least its just a couple hundred pairs of glasses, rather than LEGO" as a friend from our little town is apparently pretty epic in the lego world. He downplays it and is very humble but he built the "Pillar of Autumn". You can google and see it. Just the math and planning took 3 years before he even started building it!

I have recently been exposed to the world of Lego and how crazy (and awesome) some people are... I can actually say to my wife now "At least its just a couple hundred pairs of glasses, rather than LEGO" as a friend from our little town is apparently pretty epic in the lego world. He downplays it and is very humble but he built the "Pillar of Autumn". You can google and see it. Just the math and planning took 3 years before he even started building it!

That's epic

just googled that WOW is all i can say

Thats nuts!

Latest Posts

Back