• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

I am the boxing commissioner for the state of Nebraska. We regulate pro boxing, MMA and wrestling throughout the state. It is a dream job, but I don't get paid enough to keep up with THIS hobby...

Currently unemployed... Was getting unemployment but just lost it. PA didn't opt for the Federal Extension :sad:

I was selling cars for Dodge before the recession hit...
You want a hard job? Sell American cars that get less than 30mpg in a recession and gas is $4/gal :laugh:

I've put TONS of applications in for all types of jobs... Haven't had any luck.

I've got an impressive Resume with over 15yrs of sales experience...

Now if I could just figure out how to get hired as an Oakley Rep...

Hey. New to forum figured I'd chime in. Durring the summer months I'm a fly fishing guide in Alaska. CLients mainly fishing for Salmon but we chase Rainbow's on the slow days. During the winter months I come back home to the Buffalo, NY area where I guide Steel Head fly fishing trips on the weekends and work fora buddy of mine who owns a residential construction company. Houses, garages, roofs, decks, additions, that sort of thing.

- Tony -

Wow, some members have some super cool jobs - a really diverse bunch! I'm a Project Manager for the State DOT; basically, I supervise a group of engineers in their design of highway projects.

I am the Training and Development Manager for a Budweiser distributor. In charge of getting fleet out each morning and coordinating with anything relating to the Sales and Service departments.

Active Duty Air Force. Near but still far from 10yrs as a Telocommunicaction Linemen. I climb towers of all hights, Telophone poles, work in communication manholes/vaults, fiber optics and copper cables, LAN, basicly the physical labor before getting you hooked up to the internet. Then when i get "BINGO" i go on "vaction" from 6 months-12 months. In the midst of that a full time dad of two.

Back