• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley Store Did You Visit Today?

Christmas shopping Tuesday night at Jersey Shore Premium Outlets.
1350x963.png

Saw this boutique store at Mall of Asia selling Oakley's

20161207_171603.jpg

Then I saw this. Needless to say I wanted it. To my dismay the sales person told me the Oakley Philippines shirt is only a gift with purchase (GWP) with a pair of glasses and is not available to be sold separately. So I checked out the pairs they have. Unfortunately Oakley's are expensive here and the cheapest pair I saw is a vanilla polished white ruby iridium Frogskins which cost ₱8299, which roughly converts to around $167. I really wanted the shirt but I'm not dropping $167 for a Frogskins I can get for $70 back home on Ebay :(

20161207_171554.jpg

Saw this boutique store at Mall of Asia selling Oakley's

View attachment 299082

Then I saw this. Needless to say I wanted it. To my dismay the sales person told me the Oakley Philippines shirt is only a gift with purchase (GWP) with a pair of glasses and is not available to be sold separately. So I checked out the pairs they have. Unfortunately Oakley's are expensive here and the cheapest pair I saw is a vanilla polished white ruby iridium Frogskins which cost ₱8299, which roughly converts to around $167. I really wanted the shirt but I'm not dropping $167 for a Frogskins I can get for $70 back home on Ebay :(

View attachment 299083

Did you try offering a bribe?

Went to the Roseville (CA) Galleria Mall O Store to try on some Flak 2.0, StraightLink and Fuel Cell before I ordered off the SI website.

Great staff as always and wife wasn't going for the bright green frames.

Have worn Straight Jackets for duty use for last 4-5 years and wear RX HalfJacket XL's for duty use at night and wanted to switch it up and settled on the Flak 2.0 TBL's. Not a big fan of TBL stuff but the TBL edition Flaks are subtle and I like that.

Back