• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakley Store Did You Visit Today?

You're supposed to be scouting venues in Australia. Whatcha doing in Malaysia? World traveler I see.
It's my regular "guilt" trip. I married a daughter who was supposed to return after her studies from Australia 25 years ago. To compensate, we do a pilgrimage when we can. I figure it's quite a good deal for a few weeks a year!! Lol!!

It's also such a "drag" because the food is so tasty (and cheap), the exchange rate is rocking, her relatives are great people and we get on well, the Oakley shop manager gives me awesome deals and there's no housework to do!!!

Like I said, it really sucks.

It's my regular "guilt" trip. I married a daughter who was supposed to return after her studies from Australia 25 years ago. To compensate, we do a pilgrimage when we can. I figure it's quite a good deal for a few weeks a year!! Lol!!

It's also such a "drag" because the food is so tasty (and cheap), the exchange rate is rocking, her relatives are great people and we get on well, the Oakley shop manager gives me awesome deals and there's no housework to do!!!

Like I said, it really sucks.
You poor poor guy. You want a hug?? :rofl:

Yup! Someone cares. ;)

If I cut you ..... you'd know :p
You can chop of my fingers, toes and...<ahem> my other larger appendage(s)....but it's the pain from a broken heart that hurts the most.

Errr... no. Not really 'cos I'm not from the snowflake generation.

I'd rather you just stick with hurting my feelings.

Back