• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Not on the shelf yet. They are locked under one of my cases with a bunch of other stuff that is hidden from my better half. I have to introduce some of my other hidden pairs into the case before I display these. These definitely stand out and she would pick up on them as new editions.
Omg. To funny! Guys, communication is the key to any relationship! How would you feel if she was doing the same thing? Going out, buying stuff you didn't like, and then hiding it from you? Just my humble opinion here, but it's not cool to deceive your significant other.

Metal Monday
2yre6aqe.jpg

Actually these belong to a friend. He gave them to me to try to sell for him. I am desperately trying to talk my wife into letting me buy them. If not I will be putting them up in a day or so. They are in great condition

Metal Monday
2yre6aqe.jpg

Actually these belong to a friend. He gave them to me to try to sell for him. I am desperately trying to talk my wife into letting me buy them. If not I will be putting them up in a day or so. They are in great condition
Are these Juliets?

I think you look good in darker frames, possibly a wider, less narrow, lens; maybe a XX would be better? If you have to talk the wife into one big purchase, make it the best purchase possible!

I guess the Romeo would be your match then. Again, just my humble opinion. Maybe you are the one guy out there that can pull of the X Squared?!?

IDK, maybe just a darker frame on the XX?

I guess the Romeo would be your match then. Again, just my humble opinion. Maybe you are the one guy out there that can pull of the X Squared?!?

IDK, maybe just a darker frame on the XX?

I agree about the darker frames. I eventually want to get an x-metal XX / BI. But these are such an amazing pair. Even if I can't buy this pair right now I will buy one someday even if just to display it. The dilemma is, with this pair my friend will let me have it for $100 less than he is asking for it so its prob. the best deal I will ever get on one unless I luck into a craigslist deal where the person has no clue as to what they are selling.

I agree about the darker frames. I eventually want to get an x-metal XX / BI. But these are such an amazing pair. Even if I can't buy this pair right now I will buy one someday even if just to display it. The dilemma is, with this pair my friend will let me have it for $100 less than he is asking for it so its prob. the best deal I will ever get on one unless I luck into a craigslist deal where the person has no clue as to what they are selling.

How much is he letting you have it for

Latest Posts

Back