• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

I've been saying this for YEARS! They really piss me off sometimes :angry:

Yeah. You are in luck if you are into sport frames but it would be nice to have them for the lifestyle frames too. I'd like to see more 24K as well. I have resorted to the 24K VL version for some frames but they are so damn dark to look through.

Yeah. You are in luck if you are into sport frames but it would be nice to have them for the lifestyle frames too. I'd like to see more 24K as well. I have resorted to the 24K VL version for some frames but they are so damn dark to look through.

I hear ya brother. Speaking of VL, have you tried Walleva's Polarized 24K Gold yet? I'm tempted...

I hear ya brother. Speaking of VL, have you tried Walleva's Polarized 24K Gold yet? I'm tempted...

I have not. Currently they only offer them as a $50 Buy it now option for the MP. I am not paying $50 for them. They do have an auction for the MD for about half that I may keep an eye on. Or I could go totally obnoxious and go for the 24K for the Oil Rig.

I have not. Currently they only offer them as a $50 Buy it now option for the MP. I am not paying $50 for them. They do have an auction for the MD for about half that I may keep an eye on. Or I could go totally obnoxious and go for the 24K for the Oil Rig.

Hey, I'm getting a 24K for one of my Rig's! :lol:

I am kind of obnoxious though :laugh:

Changeable weather conditions today. Made a great choice with the Crystal Black w/ Grey combo. Just right.
201208071339471701.jpg

201208071339471701.jpg

Back