• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Hell yes I am, don't let my state of residence fool you! Grandfather took me to my first baseball game ever at Veterans Stadium, May 5 1973. Saw Hank Aaron hit a home run off Steve Carlton...Pretty F'ing good first game baby!!!! Hooked ever since!
I need to take in a game this season before they move to the suburbs.

I need to see Fulton County Stadium myself. Used to go to spring training every year in Sarasota and only caught them there a couple times when they mixed it up before the season. His was from 94-01

I need to see Fulton County Stadium myself. Used to go to spring training every year in Sarasota and only caught them there a couple times when they mixed it up before the season. His was from 94-01
Fulton County Stadium has been demolished ;) You can see the outfield wall in one of the parking lots. Turner Field is ok, though. Not sure whether I'll be seeing them in the suburbs next year.

"Will you post something helpful regarding this topic or just nonsense comments? Just chat in private please...Thank You!"

;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Helpful and on topic:

The Lanyard I'm wearing today.

284b62fe659ecdfef9e9b949150515ea.jpg

Back